Sydney Naturopath practice based in Hurstville. Off street parking is available.
Feel better, live longer with natural health solutions for the entire family.
I will be retiring on the 22nd December 2016 and the clinic will be permanently closed after that. I wish to thank the thousands of clients who have supported me over the past 20 years.
For the future I can recommend the following people:
- I can highly recommend naturopath Melanie Olde, located at 12 The Avenue, Hurstville (opposite Westfield Shopping Centre), telephone 9579 2480. Melanie has experience in treating most conditions, especially those related to stress, immune function, digestion, preconception, children, and many others. She does not do massage therapy.
- Sue Kelly is an experienced naturopath, beauty therapist and massage therapist located at Kogarah Bay. Her contact is 9546 2595
- Osteopath Anthony Sebelic at 96 Queens Road Hurstville is the person I go to for massage therapy. Contact 9580 4137
- If you need information on the Ultra Lite weight management program, go to the Ultra Lite website http://www.ultralite.com.au/ and go to the “How to find a practitioner” link.
- You can continue to contact me on 9580 6708 for a few months, then I will disconnect that number.
A scientific approach
Before attending your first appointment, please fill out this comprehensive questionnaire, and return to me by email or fax. This will give me the necessary background information about your health. Combining in-depth consultations and a number of scientifically validated tests, I will be able to individualise your treatment to your best advantage.
- Download our pre-visitation questionnaire here »
- Register for free health tips newsletter here»
Do you want to lose weight?
Have you tried everything to reduce weight without success? Food and exercise is not always the whole answer. I will help you to discover any hidden health issues that are making it impossible for you to reduce weight.
Ladies, if your waist measurement is over 80 cm and men if your waist is over 94 cm, you could be on the way to developing cardiovascular disease, diabetes and some cancers. At St George Naturopathic Clinic I specialise in weight loss and more importantly maintaining your new healthy weight. Call now for a FREE assessment and introduction to how I can help you reduce weight.
- If you are ready to lose weight click here »
DNA screening now available
This is a laboratory test for over 70 genes. Genetic profiling by Smart DNA is an ideal basis for genetic wellness. The genes tested are in the areas that diet, lifestyle and prescribed supplements can make a difference.
Genetic testing gives profiles on the following: Lipids, Blood pressure, Liver detox, Oxidative stress, Homocysteine, Inflammation, Osteoporosis, Lactose, Diabetes, and Metal binding.
At last genetic testing has become affordable.
- Find out more about how DNA profiling can be used to create a personalised genetic wellness program click here »
Do you have any digestive discomfort?
Did you know that digestive health is linked to allergy, auto-immune conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, and even the incidence of colds and flu?
- Learn more about the many digestive problems that can be helped with natural treatments click here »
Cardiovascular disease is the most preventable of all conditions. We all know that maintaining good weight, good diet and some exercise are essential for heart health, but why do so many people still die from heart disease? Find out how you can minimise the risk developing heart attack, stroke and high blood pressure.
- Discover how you can avoid heart disease click here »
Why suffer with the fatigue and misery that comes with allergy? Allergy is closely linked to many conditions including hayfever, asthma, skin conditions, headache, indigestion, poor concentration, bloating, sleep disorders generally feeling unwell.
- Learn more about Allergy relief click here »
Reproductive health, pregnancy & pre-conception care
Good eating and the right supplements can not only make pregnancy easier, but can reduce the risk of your child developing allergies later in life and can even have an effect on the IQ of your child.
- Learn how Naturopathy can help resolve Reproductive Health issues here »
Is the pressure of life getting you down?
Stress, anxiety and mood disorders are often the first thing that needs to be treated before starting on other health treatment plans.
- If you sometimes feel the effects of stress, learn more click here »
- Can massage help you? Find out more click here »
Keeping well for life
Naturopathy is not just about treating your current conditions. Once you are feeling better, you need to know how to keep well for the rest of your life. I have a Life Wellness program to keep feeling great. Most people begin to feel the effects of ageing at about 40 years of age and then health continues to decline. Ideally, we should be energetic and well right up to close to the end of our life. Why suffer from poor health for the last 30 years of your life if there is a simple alternative to keep you feeling energetic and healthy?
- Discover the secrets of healthy ageing click here »
Phone NOW to begin on your path to health
Call Sydney naturopath Peter Kelly 02 9580 6708